Monday 14 January 2013

Crafter's Working Together (part 2)


 New final project produced by 2 crafters working together!



Once again the talented lady behind Upcycle, Recycle, Make do & Mend- has been busy with her crochet 
hooks. 

This amazing blue a grey Cowl is adorned with one my leather/peacock feather brooch.

‘Working together, another piece from Rebecca over at Forage and little old me .The brooch is leather and is finished with a peacock feather and the cowl is in grey and blue ripple stitch. This lovely duo is £16 plus postage.’ 

Working with other crafters I can’t recommend it enough- I’m currently working with 3 other crafters at the moment- making my unique leather brooches, creating bespoke leather flowers and receiving handmade goods to add to my leather goodies.

Why not give it a go!!

I’m always up for making new leather flowers/brooches for anyone. As you can see they work well with handmade scarves, but can be made without a backing and added to handmade bags, shoes, garments and hair accessories. 

To get in contact with forage on FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Forage/115468598543428


To purchase cowl/to collaborate with Upcycle, Recycle, Make do & Mend visit FB page https://www.facebook.com/UpcycleRecycleMakeDoMend

Let’s make beautiful unique items by working and collaborating together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment