Monday 15 April 2013

This Week's Sewing Goal

As you all might now that I made my very first set of curtains the other week and yes I was super proud of myself. Handmade Cafe Style Curtains

I have many more curtains to make but this weeks sewing goal is to make myslf a top!



If I get it done by Saturday and it fits well I might just actually wear it at this weeks Craft fair.

Will keep you up dated on my new sewing adventure :)

Oh yeh the pattern say's EASY- I will let you know if that is true or not!!
Happy Crafting all!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on making your first set of curtains , I wish I had more enthusiasm for sewing. Good luck with the top x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Finer Chiner :) Just been cutting the fabric this evening fingers cross i have done it all right!

      Delete